Greetings! Callie LeVina is an Entrepreneur, Nature’s Sunshine Independent Distributor, & Forthcoming Author/, Writer. If your interested in any service, or speaking engagements, then please contact her.
An inspiring woman who chose to use her pioneering nature in the direction of personal development, to pioneer in rising beyond childhood imprints of limiting beliefs, having overcome childhood developmental and physiological challenges, any stigma’s of past adversities, thus resulting in explorations of individuality for a healthier life beyond any myths of society, to be a catalyst of what is possible regardless of circumstances.
Callie’s healing journey began in the mid to the late 1990’s. Life changing explorations led her to a variety of individuals who were very instrumental in jump-starting this inner quest, towards reclaiming her voice, towards living in renewed ways from her own terms. She became both a client, volunteer and student of the Handle Institute (Holistic Approaches to Nero-development and Learning Efficiency) which inspired her with hope of overcoming once had physiological challenges. At the same time, tools were learned and used, to deprogram and reprogram hidden perceptions over time on a regular basis. Stay tuned for more writings that will eventually be presented.
Have you ever heard of anyone else who was born with Cerebral Palsy (CP), that no longer has it? Callie dedicated several years to unraveling hidden potential of the body temple, mind and emotions. There was never any traditional medical care or treatments for this. There’s an old wise saying, for every problem, there is a solution.
Along this journey over a decade ago, natural tools that were discovered – and people – that contributed to her healing, her wellness and her potential. As a result, she went through metamorphic changes in her body and mind that were driven from deep within and spirit. Little was realized of that being just the beginning of ongoing transformations to come.
Now, after having dedicated years towards her inner healing, and exploring possibilities to ignite her creative potentials, Callie is currently in the process of stepping more into creating a new career path in giving back as an author to inspire and uplift others, to be the catalyst to what is probable and to bring joy into the world.
Hobbies: Hiking, Cycling/Tandem, Tennis, Yoga, Dancing, Travel, Painting/Art, Kayaking, Attend the Theatre/Concerts
Various interests to being a contribution include:
- Personal Development Consulting / Coaching
- Alternative Career Counseling
- Developing Product/Programs
- Playwright / Screen writing
- Amateur dramatics/musicals
- Designing / Landscaping / Gardening
- Writing a book/songs
- Leading Workshops
- Event Planning
- Motivational Keynote Speaking
- Public Relations / Marketing
- Volunteer for a cause
- Healing Arts / Energetic Facelift / Body Process
The chase of the journey is key to being in the flow with life.
Some training and learning experiences include:
- Handle Institute – Introductory Course: Level I + II, Combined HANDLE Introduction and Basics Course; The Handle Approach, former client, volunteer, and student (Handle stands for Holistic Approaches to Neuro Development and Learning Efficiency – HANDLE is an approach to neuro-developmental irregularities that is simple, non-invasive, empowering, non-drug. It is an approach designed to enhance neurological systems that are causing learning or life difficulties.
- Certified Theta Healing Practitioner
- Certified Access Consciousness Bars/body process practitioner
- Certified Access Energetic Facelift practitioner
- Certified Reiki 1 & 2
- Certified Reconnective Healing, Reconnection
- Lapis Foot Massage
- Some other forms of body treatments received besides the HANDLE approach I’ve received are: Cranio Sacral Therapy, Feldenkrais Method, Somatics, Acupuncture, gentle and Energy Medicine, other forms of body movement.
- Empowerment – Deprogramming and Reprogramming Perceptions, as a client and years of doing self-study.
- AAS Degree in Early Child-Development – 1984
- AS Degree in General Ed, Communications – 2012
(This page is under construction for refinement and editing, therefore, viewing objectively is greatly appreciated. Thank you!)