What else is possible in creating your life?
Member & Volunteer Experiences:
Phi Theta Kappa – Alpha Chi Zeta Chapter
Phi Theta Kappa (PTK) – Alpha Chi Zeta at Seattle Central College (SCC)
- Tabling and fundraising events each quarter.
- Leadership: Very involved in committees within the PTK Chapter.
- Ability to effectively communicate with students/visitors to provide information and to act in a supportive role with committee members.
- Problem-solving ideas and engaging with: Language Committee Team, Garden Project Committee, Speakers Panel Project Committee for proceeds towards SHINE Humanity’s Pakistani Flood Relief. Committee on creating an art auction for fund-raising. Community Cross-walk and Bike Safety Committee.
- Extensive volunteer work with SCC Foundation to provide information, raise funds, provide support during fund-raising events, and awards ceremony (2010-2011).
- Volunteered to collect food and kind gifts for the Pike Place Food Bank, and Coats to Heroes for the Homeless Project (2010-2011).
- Volunteered for the Goat Hill Community Garden Project – Garden supported food bank for the community (2009).
2010 – 2010 Volunteer
Forest Restoration Project
Volunteer, Client, Student
Handle Institute Holistic Approaches to Neural-Development & Learning Efficiency
1999 – 2006
My role was as a volunteer, a client, and eventually a student of their program. My role as a volunteer was to assist with back office support for publication purposes, along with putting together training packets, filing, and public speaking at public meetings to share of the benefits of program.
Women of Wisdom – Empowering Women
Various roles in support for annual Women of Wisdom Conference held in Seattle, WA. Offered back office prepping assistance for publications, at the event; setting up for conference, tabling, ushering for events, and assisting where there was a need.
Additional training and learning experiences include:
Certified ThetaHealing® Practitioner Field Of Study Healing Arts
2012 – Present
Seattle Central College
Associate of Arts (AA)
General Education, Communication.
Associate of Applied Science (AAS)
Early Child Development
- Theta Healing — Founder Vianna Stibal
Certified ThetaHealing® Practitioner — 2012-Present
Theta Healing training certifications:
Basic/Advanced DNA, Intuitive Anatomy, Diseases & Disorders, World
Relations, Advanced DNA-3, Game of Life, Rhythm of Perfect Weight,
Manifesting & Abundance, Soul Mate, Animal Seminar, Plant Seminar,
Planes of Existence, Dig Deeper, You and God.
- Access Consciousness — 2014-Present
Certified Access Consciousness Bars/Body Process Practitioner
Certified Access Energetic Facelift Practitioner
Certified Usui Reiki 1 & 2
- The Reconnection® — Trained by Founder Eric Pearl
- Reconnection-Certified Practitioner
- Reconnective Healing Foundational Practitioner
– Handle Institute
– Introductory Course Level 1 & 2.
– Combined HANDLE Introductory and Basic Course certification.Certifications
Activities and Societies:
Phi Theta Kappa — Alpha Chi Zeta Chapter, Hallmark Awards distinguished member 2011. Life-time member.
Alpha Phi Omega — Alpha Alpha Kappa 1984, life-time member. National Service Fraternity. Providing local humanitarian services.